Currently, these are the main projects we are working on:
- Construction on the second level of Ministry building to provide 2 classrooms for the adult education program, computer lab and housing for long and short term visitors.
- School Scholarships – The ministry provides uniforms, school shoes, gym uniforms, tennis, school supplies, transportation and food for junior/senior High and college students for $40 per month.
- Water purifiers ($50) and yearly replacement filters ($20) – The families can use dirty water from river that is purified 99.9% by the purifiers and replacement filters to provide better health care for their families.
- Food distribution – Monthly the ministry distributes beans, rice and corn to help supplement the families food supply based on monthly donations. $300 to $400 is needed.
- Baby pigs ($25) – Each family receives a pig that they raise and later sell and use the profit to buy another pig or chickens.
- Eco Stoves ($160) – Each family receives a stove and a lean to is built to shelter the stove so they can cook outside. The stove uses less wood.
- School shoes ($20 a par) – Each November we order school shoes to be made for each student from elementary school through senior high.